- 0: Five foot six.
- 1: Yes.
- 2: Ranges from a 9 to a 10.
- 3: No.
- 4: Yep.
- 5: No.
- 6: People generally guess correctly, give or take a year.
- 7: I have one tattoo.
- 8: Several.
- 9: Doubles in my ears.
- 10: I’m considering it.
- 11: My five-week crew.
- 12: Single.
- 13: A superior grasp on the English language and proficiency in a musical instrument.
- 14: A big ego, a lack of intelligence, anti-feminist sentiments, and a willingness to go along with institutionalized sexism.
- 15: Hercules.
- 16: I’ll love you if you buy me coffee.
- 17: See #11.
- 18: The Great Misunderstanding of 2012.
- 19: I am an unabashed feminist, and am not afraid to call you out on sexist behavior.
- 20: My looks and my depression.
- 21: My voice.
- 22: Famous.
- 23: Volatile, but pretty good as of late.
- 24: I love my parents, man.
- 25: I wouldn’t really know.
- 26: Improper grammar, people telling me to calm down when I speak (no matter if I’ve raised my voice or not, whenever I start talking about something that matters to me, I’m told to calm down), being left out, slow walkers, BICYCLISTS.
- 27: Musical.
- 28: Seems to be under the impression that they are #27.
- 29: To spare his/her feelings.
- 30: The fact that my graduation depends on whether or not I pass my fucking senior project, and not on the fact that I’ve slaved over my work at this school for the past four years.
- 31: ”yes”
- 32: Ugly, feminazi, any LGBTQQI slurs, any racial slurs, any slurs used against any oppressed groups, Republican, misandrist (I’m not one), and my new favorite word that doesn’t exist—matriarchy. Someone really said that to me.
- 33: Any word used to compliment my music or my voice.
- 34: Altos, man. Altos. Second altos.
- 35: Decency, knowledge of the ACTUAL definition of the word feminist, height, musical proficiency, nice eyes.
- 36: Boston, and then New York.
- 37: My face.
- 38: Same as it is now.
- 39: Americone Dream.
- 40: A prettier version of myself.
- 41: Berklee.
- 42: A slurpee.
- 43: Whoever played Finnick in the new hunger games movie.
- 44: A study on sexism in professional and scholastic settings set up a group discussion that included both sexes. The results showed that, when women took up 30% of the airtime, they were seen by the men as “dominating the discussion;” only once the women’s airtime had been decreased to 5% were the men satisfied with the “balance” between the sexes. Men inherently believe that women should be seen and not heard. There’s your fun fact. Fuck that shit.
Libertarians who only ascribe to the Libertarian viewpoint because they think it makes them seem edgier or more informed.
"Heh, heh, I know what a Libertarian is! I know it because I just called myself one, hee hee! Aren’t I cool? I’m not a Democrat or a Republican, which must mean that I know my shit!”
Also, Libertarians who are only Libertarians because they don’t want to deal with the attacks they would get on their flawed ideology were they to be honest and call themselves Republicans.
Also, Libertarians who go around spouting Libertarian-sounding junk to sound like they know what they’re talking about.
Case in point: my brother and his friends. Not all of his friends, but some.
Quotes from my brother: “I really like Rand Paul. He’s the best candidate for president.” (This boy lives in a very liberal household with three registered voters in it, none of whom are him.)
"Cliven Bundy is a true hero." (Excuse me while I puke.)
I’m calling in sick to the casino today, folks, because I cannot deal.
seeing an old person cry is the equivalent of having 1000 daggers stabbed into your heart
has anyones crush ever actually worked out for them or is that a myth
i wish that there were more hours in a day and boys were nice and bread didnt make you fat
i am pretty much 3% human and 97% stress
its weird that guys get so touchy when you accuse them of sexism like “im not sexist wtf????” when they should really be worried about “ive been acting sexist wtf????” like dude youre not the victim of an accusation the accusation is the result of your behavior
literally every person born into a position to oppress has behaved like this and its gross